Monday, September 15, 2008

I rang the board of studies and they're gong to send me the rego forms. The guy I spoke to sounded friendly enough, it usually takes between 2 and 4 weeks to register according to him.
Meanwhile Stylish has continued faffing her way through various activities with enthusiasm. I thought the enthusiasm for it would be waning by now and the unlearning could begin but clearly it's going to take a bit longer. Well that's ok, I figure you can't rush these things if you want to succeed.
She's just gone to play footy at the park with her brother and step father. She's waearing BLACK LEGGINGS. I plan on banning the BLACK LEGGING next week and having happy pants week coz I'm sick of the black! She owns plenty of colourful pants and yet insists on wearing the black ones nearly every day!

No comments: